· Provide administrative support to the Executive Director
· Manage and coordinate travel and calendars for Executive Director
· Arrange on-site and off-site meetings, appointments, trainings and other events with follow-up reminders
· Retrieve files, respond to inquiries, email correspondence
· Help Executive Director build infrastructure through organization skill sets
· Ability to take initiatives where there are gaps and other duties may be assigned
· Assist with the organization and execution of client events
· What you will need to be successful:
· Minimum of two (2) years’ recent office experience as an executive/administrative assistant, strong preference given to candidates that have supported leadership team; health care experience is a preferred.
· Outstanding skills in organizing, prioritizing, scheduling, planning and coordinating work.
· A proven track record in managing confidentiality, proven personal ethics and integrity.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work autonomously and be a self-starter.
· Highly positive and motivated work ethic.
· The ability to demonstrate a proactive and forward-thinking approach.
· Computer skills required – Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
· Ability to learn software Asana; where, grants, work and projects are managed