This role will encompass external communication and special projects. Exceptional attention to detail, coordination acumen, and timely written communication skills are paramount to success in this position. The Executive Assistant will play a pivotal role in supporting a positive organizational culture that enhances staff well-being. This position will contribute to various operational aspects and collaborate with the Executive Director on strategic initiatives, offering support to program and consulting teams, managing projects, and ensuring effective system implementation. The role requires a blend of administrative, operational, communication, and interpersonal capabilities.
● Provide high-level administrative support to the Executive Director, including meticulous calendar management and scheduling.
● Lead special projects in collaboration with different departments, demonstrating problem-solving skills.
● Assist in program/service initiative implementation, ensuring alignment with organizational goals.
● Act as a communication liaison by managing meeting preparation and facilitating information flow.
● Manage projects related to office spaces and supplies, optimizing workflows across departments.
● Support a positive work environment and contribute to tactful written communication.
● Represent New Voices in external coalitions, campaigns, and community events.
● Contribute to communications and digital organizing, showcasing adaptability and flexibility.
● Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience and education.
● 8-10 years of relevant experience, including entry to mid-level positions.
● Excellent time management, project management, and organizational skills.
● Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
● Familiarity with initiatives and issues impacting Black women, femmes, girls & folx.
● Prior experience in non-profit, community-based, and/or advocacy organizations preferred.
● Strong alignment with Reproductive Justice and Human Rights principles.
● Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a remote environment, managing teams under pressure with varied schedules.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
● Successful completion of background check.
● Generous Paid Time Off
● 11 Paid Holidays
● Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Benefits
● 401(k) Plan
● Remote working opportunities
● Being connected to a mission-driven organization that supports one of the country’s most imperative causes
● Exceptional work/life balance and amazing coworkers